To find out what CollegeLab can do for your family, we need to know a few things.
Complete the form below or send an e-mail to CollegeLab@optonline.net with:
- Student's name
- Parent's name and address
- The best phone numbers to use to set up an initial meeting
- Student's school & grade
- Your summary of the student's most recent grades and, if available, class rank
- Any standardized tests taken in the last two years (they're all helpful in different ways, so include any scores from SAT, ACT, PSAT, PLAN, EXPLORE, ISEEs, SSAT, etc.)
- An outline of the student's most important extracurricular activities, hobbies and favorite school subjects.
- A simple statement of the student's goals for higher education. If a junior or senior, let us know what specific colleges or majors seem interesting right now.
- Parents: If you went to college or graduate school, let us know where that was and what you think about that school now.
- Athletes & Artists: Tell us what sports, instrument or performing arts you want to continue playing into college. And if you can, what level of performance you'd like to play in.
Any other college admissions questions?